top of page
It's time for the JBE 2022 Invention Convention! September 19-22, 2022.
**This year, our event has been sponsored by Boltes & Bytes in Jacksonville Beach! Thank you to this amazing business partner.**
All students are encouraged to participate!
Here's what you need to know:
You can enter the Invention Convention as an individual or as part of a group.
Any entry can be either of the following:
Invention– a new product, process or service that has not been previously made.
Innovation– an improvement to an existing product, process or service.
Projects are submitted the week of September 19th, 2022.
LET'S GET STARTED!
1. To participate, you must register your child by September 12, 2022. Our registration this year is totally online. Register here.
2. Your child works on their project, following the guidelines above.
If your child's group changes, please
re-register the new group through the link in step #1.
3. Download your detailed instructions and Entry Form, print and follow directions.
Individual project entry form
Group project entry form
4. Have your child bring their completed project, with paperwork, to school on the dates that correspond to their grade.
- Grades K-3: submit on 09/19
- Grades 4 and 5: submit on 09/22
Home: More Info
Have questions? Please read the Registration Form thoroughly, then send a message if you still have questions.
bottom of page