It's time for the JBE 2021 Invention Convention! November 15-18, 2021.
**This year, our event has been sponsored by Boltes & Bytes in Jacksonville Beach! Thank you to this amazing business partner.**
All students are encouraged to participate!
Here's what you need to know:
You can enter the Invention Convention as an individual or as part of a group.
Any entry can be either of the following:
Invention– a new product, process or service that has not been previously made.
Innovation– an improvement to an existing product, process or service.
Projects are submitted the week of November 15, 2021.
LET'S GET STARTED!
1. To participate, you must register your child by November 1, 2021. Our registration this year is totally online. Register here.
2. Your child works on their project, following the guidelines above.
If your child's group changes, please
re-register the new group through the link in step #1.
3. Download your detailed instructions and Entry Form, print and follow directions.
4. Have your child bring their completed project, with paperwork, to school on the dates that correspond to their grade.
- Grades K-3: submit on 11/15
- Grades 4 and 5: submit on 11/17
2021 Safety Info
Please note, there will be new safety protocols in place this year.
Students attending in-person will drop off their projects in the media center on their assigned days.
Judges will be limited to the media center and will undergo a health screening prior to entering JBE. They will enter through the media center doors, be masked and stay socially distanced while judging.